GENERAL RULES and GUIDELINES
- ALL SESSIONS ARE PROGRAMMED.
EVERYONE MUST CONFORM TO THE PROGRAM AS ANNOUNCED.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE AT ANY TIME.
- NO REFUNDS
- All patrons must report any injuries to the management, regardless of the severity.
- Not responsible for accidents . . . . Skate at your own risk!
- If you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition or injury that may be aggravated by exercise, please do not skate.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, or anyone under the influence, will not be permitted on the premises.
- While skating; no pushing, fast skating, playing tag, or suddenly stopping at any time on the skate floor is permitted, as these actions will jeopardize the safety of other skaters.
- Skaters (and guests) are expected to conduct themselves as Ladies and Gentlemen.
- No profanity. Repetitive profanity and foul or abusive language will lead to suspension from the building.
- No in-and-out privileges or loitering on the property. Over 15 minutes on the property is considered loitering. Over three penalties is reason for permanent expulsion from the rink and property.
- No one is allowed in the skate room, behind the snack bar, or in the DJ booth.
- No standing still on the skating floor. Do not climb over the wall or benches. No sitting on tables.
- All refreshments (food and drinks) must be consumed in the snack bar area.
- NO Confetti is allowed into facility.
- NO GUM CHEWING ALLOWED
- NO hats, headbands, bandanas, beanie party hats or any other head covering are permitted. This does not include safety helmets.
- Keep the snack bar seating area clear of all personal articles. Please use lockers for all personal property. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES.
- NO SMOKING in the rink. State law prohibits smoking by anyone under the age of 18.
- Skaters (and guests) are to be neatly groomed; clothes neat and clean. Halter or tube tops, half or mid-rib shirts and sleeveless jerseys are not allowed. Pant legs must not extend below skate boot.
- NO SOCKS, NO SHOES . . . NO SKATES!
- Skates intended for toe stops MUST have toe stops or plugs on BEFORE entering the rink. We seek to maintain the condition of our floor by preventing skating plates from digging into the floor. Rollerblades and outdoor wheels must be cleaned before entering the rink. Rollerblades must have all eight wheels. This helps to protect the plastic coating used on our wood floor.
- No skates/rollerblades to be worn ENTERING OR LEAVING the building.
- NO CARRYING OF CHILDREN WHILE ON SKATES AT ANY TIME!!
- PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: Roller skating is a strenuous and fast moving sport. By putting on skates and participating in this form of recreation, you are assuming the risk of an accident inherent in this and any similar sport. It is the nature of this recreation that people fall down or run into one another on occasion. If you are not willing to assume that risk, please do not roller skate here. If you doubt your ability to roller skate, please consider this notice before proceeding onto the floor. We can not be responsible for any injuries which occur to our patrons while they are present in this facility.
SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK
STATE OF ILLINOIS PUBLIC ACT#89-0037
SENATE BILL #313
All customer skates/roller blades must be inspected before use.